Wednesday, August 22, 2007

LORDY BEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Things have been INSANE lately...

I got laid off (it really wan't a surprise the way the mortgage industry is going) I've stressed about what I'm going to do... thought about being a medical transcriptionist... ruled it out... then I decided and then I decided that I'm gonna go back to school **GASP**

So I'm now 25 years old... and going back to finish my bachelors.... with 2 kids.... and a husband. It's a bit over whelming....then if that wasn't enough.... we decided to throw in buying our first home.... **DOUBLE GASP**


So my days have been filled with trying to get motivated to work when I know that my last day is less than a month away, taking care of my mochas (which reminds me I have some sweet pictures of them I need to post), looking for a house, looking for a part time job and getting my financial aid together for school.


So the projects have pretty much stopped... although I have plenty of WIP to finish... hopefully I'll have my very own craft room to do it in soon.

I"m exhausted... so goodnight!!

Posted by Jade @ 8:05 PM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket