Monday, July 30, 2007

So it's been a while, huh?

Ok so I really really suck!! But in my defense TONS of things have been happening lately. First of all I lost my job... yeah when major companies decide to centralize it pretty much sucks for the little people. So I'm in the process of trying to find a new job... and also trying to see if I can go into business for myself... well we'll see... I've been making bags and trying to stay sane... I'm also happy to report that I am STILL cigarrette free DESPITE the stress. I think that is damn spiffy...

well since work is pretty much dead (did I mention that I have to work for 60 more days...BLAH) I"ll get better.... promise.

Posted by Jade @ 9:12 PM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket