Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This is JUST the begining!!

So, after my MANY failed attempts at keeping a blog, I've decided that I'm going to follow this one through all the way. I think previously I let myself be intimidated by all the fabulous bloggers out there. I mean they are wonderful and provide me with HOURS of entertainment at my very slow, BORING job. But I had a "grow up moment" and realized that no one is comparing me to them except me. I mean good or bad what does it REALLY matter?! It will be MINE.


Soooo let us begin............

Labels:

Posted by Jade @ 7:56 AM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket