Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Phew!!

Ok, I had NO CLUE that you had to be a computer science graduate in order to change your flippin' blog skin thingy....

I definitely wouldn't have been able to change mine without:

The 3 column blog layout generator from Firda Beka. Apparently, it doesn't have something called tables....and I guess that's a good thing. Spanks Pam for pointing me in the right direction...

Ok, then after I got the basic layout I ran into problems with graphics. In comes the helpful Dr. Dobbs who made it pretty darn simple to re-size pictures. (Although I still can't figure out how to re-size the picture that I want for my header. Oh well, the tiled image I have up there for right now works).

My whole title was done using this nifty thing that I use to make the glitter images with.. It's pretty self explanatory but if you need help just ask me (ha... I act like someone is reading this other than me) Oh... and if you should happen to want to make a glitter name or title or whatever click here for some instructions...

So I guess it was a lot easier that it could have been but for someone who likes to click and drag that was a WHOLE LOT OF WORK!

speaking of which........

Posted by Jade @ 12:47 PM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket