Wednesday, June 13, 2007

online book swapping?





How come I never put 2 and 2 together?! Sometimes I REALLY don't know about myself. I decided to compile a list for those who are like me and had no clue that this existed online
(I've never used any of these so I can't recommend one over the other. I plan on picking one soon and I'll be sure to post what I think. If you have any that you prefer over another be sure to let me know.)


And here we go:


BookMooch, Bookins, What's On My Bookshelf, Title Trader, Swap Club, Swap Thing, Swap Simple, Bookswapper.de, Bookhooper, Frugal Reader, Read it Swap it (uk), Paperback Swap










Labels:

Posted by Jade @ 10:06 PM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket