Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Oh YAY!!

Ok so my co-worker just told me about a local forum and mommy group. I'm excited!! I need to get out and meet some people dag-nam-it. So it's called Peninsula Mommies and my membership is "pending." We'll see what happens. Now, I'm off to find out what's going on in the world of blogging.

Posted by Jade @ 10:45 AM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket