Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I.V


This is absolutely WONDERFUL! My plants suffer from bouts of drought... I mean, I try but sometimes they get oshed to the side. If you're anything like me, go to Vitamin and check it out. I'm not seeing any prices on anything so... I'm thinking it's one of those, "If you have to ask you can't afford it" type of things. But it's still pretty rad.
**got there via freshome**


Labels: ,

Posted by Jade @ 9:32 PM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket