Friday, June 15, 2007

For me or the kids?

Ok I was just minding my own business at modernmom.com when this jumped out and said, "Buy Me!" I mean how cute is this thing? It's called a plasma car and apparently it uses your child (our your own) natural energy to propel you on any flat surface. You can read more about it here. At around $69.95 it seems to not be too much more expensive that flippin' Tickle Me Elmo when he first came out (don't ask it's a long story...).

Posted by Jade @ 9:47 AM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket