Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Craziness

Wow, things have been crazy for the past couple of days. This weekend we went to the good ole Spotsylvania and visited with the family. It was all very rushed 'cause the hubby had to go to work on Sunday. Well anyway, now I'm home and stressing-out over this birthday party.I have over a month but I still feel like I don't have enough time. In reality a lot of it can't be done until closer to the party. Hayden's going to be 4 so this will likely be the first birthday party she'll remember so she has to have TONS of fun. I have some ideas (mostly stolen from Martha) but I'm stressing over hotel arrangements for family and how I'm going to DO everything. Admittedly I've made this harder on myself than it needs to be but... if I didn't I wouldn't be me.

I'll post some pictures of my progress a little later.

Posted by Jade @ 9:22 AM

Listening:

Lot's and lot's of the XM Kids station.. ugh!

Reading:

Nothing at the moment and it makes me sad

Good Deed of The Day!

Click to do your good deed for the dayPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket